Q: Electrical - 2007 Mercury Montego

I have changed the egr valve,solenoid,map sensor and the O2 sensor bank 1,sensor1. Everytime I try to start my vehicle it blows a fuse to be exact its the #48 fuse. What else could it be?

Hello - based on the documentation I have available, fuse #48 is for the fog lights. Perhaps there is a short in the wiring? If so, It is more than likely near the bulb itself, since that area is exposed to water and other debris. Check the bulbs as well. For help with this problem, I would recommend a wiring inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. Looks like you’re also having some trouble starting your vehicle as well based on the components replaced. To solve a "no start" or "hard start" problem, I would recommend an engine inspection by a YourMechanic mobile, professional.