3. Electric windows not working.

Q: My air conditioner blower won't always turn on until I hit this white box behind my glove compartment.

As the air conditioner blower motor ages the bearings get worn and can cause the motor to not start turning unless you tap on the motor or the motor housing. The fis is to replace the blower motor before it...

Q: There's a clank sound in axel area, car won't start suddenly, and power steering fluid seems to spin more than usual.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having several issues at once. You want to start by addressing the starting problem, as it is the most likely to cause issues with other systems in the car. Start...

Q: Loss of control over vehicle on a bumpy road

Hello. There are several things that could be causing this problem. The struts of the SUV could be weak or bad causing unstableness. The upper and lower control arms, ball joints, inner and outer tie rods may be worn out...