Q: Electric vehicle not working.

My electric vehicle will not go.

3. Electric vehicle not working.

Q: Scirocco engine coolant light comes on in cold temperatures

Hi there: Sometimes this issues is caused by a faulty or loose electrical harness to the radiator temperature sensor on the VW. It will send a faulty error code and cause the symptoms you're experiencing. However, it could be a...

Q: Q: Door not closing.

Door lock latches can get moved from their original position, preventing them from closing around the striker. You may just need to move the latch to its original position. This can be done by unlocking the door, pulling the handle...

Q: Opinion on Tesla 3

That's interesting. I didn't know it that 35,000 dollars went out there. I have customers with the fancy Teslas and they paid like 85,000 up for their cars. That's too much money. If it's 35,000 dollars and it's getting an...