Q: Electric radator fan won't kick on at all

I did a motor replacement I have the entire working harness plugged in but my electric radiator fan won't kick on and my truck runs hot it will not even kick on when I turn the AC on high what could the problem be?

A: Hello. The radiator fan should work in low ...

Hello. The radiator fan should work in low or high speeds. The speeds are controlled by two relays in the totally integrated power module on left front fender. There should be a 60 amp fuse in position J13 to power the relays. The relays are turned on and off by the totally integrated power module. This module is told by the electronic control module to turn turn on and off the fans through the computer network. The most common problem is the totally integrated power module not working correctly. The system will need tested and scanned to activate the fans through the computer to see if this is a sensor issue or totally integrated power module issue. Have a mechanic use a diagnostic scan tool to attempt to activate and test the fan for you. A certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or workplace to test why the fan isn't working.