Q: egr valve location

egr valve location

3. egr valve location

Q: Question about a potential buy (2003 Hyundai Tiburon)

Just by looking at the photos, I notice the mileage is very low for the vehicles age. They say the door handle that is broke in picture is replaced. The clutch has been replaced. The seats look rough in the...

Q: Overheating and struggling to start

Hello. If your engine is overheating and you are having trouble starting it then you more than likely have a failing head gasket. When it fails the engine will overheat and it will also allow coolant to enter the combustion...

Q: My back tires won't rotate when I try to back up the back driver side wheel starts to feel like it's raising

Hello, thank you for writing in. There may be one of several issues going on. To start, this may be an issue of the parking brake not releasing. This should be inspected by a brake specialist, or by someone who...