Q: EGR Flow

I have a P0400 error on my Ford Escape. I am attempting to remove the EGR valve. Due to its location, it is extremely difficult to access the nut on the EGR exhaust tube. I am pretty sure it is a 1 1/16 inch nut, but I have not figured out a way to adequately obtain enough leverage to get the nut off, give the limited space. Can anyone recommend a method of removing this nut on this particular make and model?

In order to get the nut loose you will have to use a crow foot with an extension and breaker bar to get it loose. The space is limited and this is the only way to break it loose.