Q: egr

i was wondering what could be wrong i just had my egr replace and my engine light shows up again at reseting the engine code and the code came up p0401 i was wondering what it could be?

It is possible that the EGR tube that connects the intake manifold to the exhaust system is clogged with carbon. I would recommend having this tube cleaned out. I would also recommend having a 3M 3 part fuel system cleaning done on your vehicle. This will clean out most of the carbon inside your vehicle’s engine. These 3M kits are available at Wal-Mart and are fairly easy to do yourself. After completing these tasks, clear the check engine light code again and it should not come back.