Q: Effect of turbo

If extra turbo is installed how it effects on engine cc

3. Effect of turbo

Q: I got a code P0191 for the fuel rail pressure and a code P0237 for turbocharger boost.

Hi there. When the battery was arched, the power surge had went through the vehicle and caused some circuits to fail. If right after the power surge happened and now you have a code for the fuel pressure and the...

Q: Engine & turbo stutter at 60mph

If you are having an issue with the engine sputtering at highway speeds, it may be related to your fuel system. I would recommend having your fuel system checked by a qualified professional due to the fact that gasoline is...

Q: Turbo blow off valve

Hello. The "blow-off-valve" or BOV, is a pressure-release valve designed to prevent over-pressurization of the engine, not the turbocharger itself. While hearing some of the sounds a turbo-charged engine makes while running through the gears is a most pleasant experience,...