Q: ecm

can i replace the ecm of a jeep grand cherokee with another used one?

Q: My car won't shift into high gear after a series of thumping while accelerating hard check engine light blinks then stops later.

Hi there. Since the check engine light is coming on I would usually start by scanning the computer for codes. When the light comes on the computer should store the code to let the technician know what it saw. If...

Q: Transmission stuttering and slipping

If you haven't checked your transmission fluid level I would start there. Low fluid level can cause this as it sloshes around in the oil pan when you accelerate and turn. Low fluid level will also cause the transmission to...

Q: I have a 2015 Hyundai Elantra the lights come on but the car wont start just makes a clicking noise.

It could be either; or both. But it seems the car is pretty new to be having that kind of trouble. I wonder if you may have left something turned on or installed some accessory that drained the battery. That...