Q: ecm

can i replace the ecm of a jeep grand cherokee with another used one?

Q: I have a 2014 Buick LaCrosse went to go get my back bumper repair touch screen and backup camera radio.

Hi there. On your 2014 Buick LaCrosse, there are a few different sensors and electrical harnesses that connect to collision sensors and the back-up camera. In most cases, when repairs are completed, the connection to the back-up camera is removed....

Q: What is the best way to replace the catalytic converter?

The y pipe for the catalytic converters connects to the exhaust manifolds near the rear of the engine. There's a transmission crossmember that needs to come out and a couple of brackets, but swivel sockets help out a lot in...

Q: Hi my Chrysler 200 gear won’t shift to park

The 2015 model of the Chrysler 200 was recalled ((22,107 cars were recalled) to resolve an issue very similar to what you are describing. If you input your VIN number at the NHTSA website you can determine whether your specific...