Q: ecm

can i replace the ecm of a jeep grand cherokee with another used one?

Q: Jeep JK loss of power and engine light

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the vehicle stalling, my first instinct would be to check the charging system. That would be the battery and the alternator, their electrical wiring, and the terminals. When the system fails, all of...

Q: Truck won't start after replacing fuel pump and filter. It acts like it has no spark - 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

If the motor started and ran for five minutes, it is highly unlikely that it has no spark. You may want to consider checking the fuel pressure regulator. As you may know, this is responsible for helping maintain the correct...

Q: There's no power going to main fuse box on 2015 silverado 1500 lt

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first step is checking the charging system for any obvious issues. Double check the battery cables are clean, dry, and tight. Make sure the new battery is fully charged. Then make sure the...