Q: Eas

Hi i have range rover p38 1998 i changed yhe four air springs ,but at night it goes down from the fron although i checked that there is no air leaking.is there a way to disable self levelling at night or is there any way to stop this??

I would recommend not only checking the air bags for leaks but checking the lines that connect to the air bags that come from the compressor. If these lines are leaking, they can cause the air bags to go low. The best way to do this is to start the engine to get the compressor running. Then you will want to get a bottle of soapy water. Spray the soapy water onto the air bag and the lines. The soapy water will bubble up whereever the source of the leak is located. Once the source of the leak has been found, repair or replace components ads necessary to resolve this issue. It is very unlikely that the air bags would deflate if a leak of some sort is not presant.