Q: Dying out when start, I think it is a fuel problem

My car will start but it won't stay running. It keeps dying out within a few seconds of starting it

Hi, thanks for writing in. You would be correct to assume that the issues your Lincoln is experiencing is most likely caused by fuel delivery. In most instances, the precise issue may be caused by clogged fuel filters, a fuel pump that is starting to wear out, or the fuel injection nozzles or throttle body that is dirty and needs to be cleaned. If you need assistance performing any of these services, feel free to contact one of our local mechanics who can inspect your town car issues and make the required repairs for you.