Q: Dying out when start, I think it is a fuel problem

My car will start but it won't stay running. It keeps dying out within a few seconds of starting it

3. Dying out when start, I think it is a fuel problem

Q: Can I drive without a Pcv valve

Your engine will not run good and my stall at idle with no PCV system or valve working as it should. If you need to drive a couple miles to get the parts needed then plug the vacuum side of...

Q: Antitheft system isn't recognizing key

The anti-theft system in your vehicle will prevent the computer from delivering fuel and spark to the engine if it does not recognize the chip inside your key. Your specific vehicle also requires a minimum of 2 keys programmed to...

Q: Q: Spark plugs popping out

Hello. You would be correct that the threads are stripped. The stripped spark plug holes could be repaired by having a technician helicoil them. This would only be a temporary fix and doesn't always hold up. Ultimately, you would need...