Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dszhctjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dszhctjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dszhctjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dszhctjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dszhctjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dszhctjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dszhctjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dszhctjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dszhctjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-dszhctjs:173:8

Q: DVD player quit working

My DVD player quit working and no longer rotates the DVD's.

A: Hi. It depends on whether this is an afterm...

Hi. It depends on whether this is an aftermarket DVD player or this refers to the DVD navigation computer. In either case, if the DVD drive stops working and will not spin the DVD, then the unit has an internal issue. Generally, these units are not serviceable unless there is an electronics repair shop that may have the tooling and expertise to refurbish the unit. This means the unit will need to be replaced and possible updates will need to be carried depending what type of unit it is. My advice would be to get a technician to look at this issue and advise either a repair or replacement.