Q: During highway driving continuous loss of speed - 2010 BMW 335d

After about 10 minutes of driving at highway speed, there was a loss of speed five different times. It had that feeling that I had let go of the gas pedal, but I never did. Then the car stalled at 67 mph. I did my best to get to the shoulder of the highway and then tried to start the car, but it would not start. For about 10 minutes I kept trying to start it. Then I waited ½ an hour and it started. What caused this and how should I proceed to fix it?

There are known issues with premature carbo buildup in the intake system causing driveability issues with this model. I would check with the dealer for service bulletins for the engine system and driveability issues.

3. During highway driving continuous loss of speed - 2010 BMW 335d