Q: Dual AC not working correctly

My car has a dual air conditioning and it's been malfunctioning lately. There would be cooling on the driver's side, but the vents on the passenger's side doesn't blow cool air. How can I fix this?

A: The charge level of the refrigerant may be ...

The charge level of the refrigerant may be low. If the refrigerant level is low then what could be happening is that all of the heat transfer capability of the refrigerant is maxed before the refrigerant can flow to the outlet side of the evaporator. The system needs to be recovered and the charge level determined.

If the system is low on refrigerant, then a leak check needs to be done to ensure there is no leak that caused the low level. Once the system is repaired of any leaks, then the system needs to be brought to the appropriate refrigerant level. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who has the knowledge and expertise to diagnose and service your AC system.