Q: DTC's:P0301- P0306, besides the coil packs and plugs, what else can I check to resolve this problem?

What can cause these DTC's to come up on scanner? I have changed the motor/transmission mounts, radiator cap, reservoir(over-flow tank) and flushed the cooling system. Also an oil change in the past month. The check engine light came on about 2 weeks ago so I used the OBDII scanner on my car. These DTC's came on the scanner along with 2 other codes, P0300 and P1399. I need some advice for these problems. Any would be appreciated. If I had any money, I would just take it to the dealer or a shop and have them deal with this but I don't.

3. DTC's:P0301- P0306, besides the coil packs and plugs, what else can I check to resolve this problem?