Q: DTC's:P0301- P0306, besides the coil packs and plugs, what else can I check to resolve this problem?

What can cause these DTC's to come up on scanner? I have changed the motor/transmission mounts, radiator cap, reservoir(over-flow tank) and flushed the cooling system. Also an oil change in the past month. The check engine light came on about 2 weeks ago so I used the OBDII scanner on my car. These DTC's came on the scanner along with 2 other codes, P0300 and P1399. I need some advice for these problems. Any would be appreciated. If I had any money, I would just take it to the dealer or a shop and have them deal with this but I don't.

Hi there. Our website has many resources that will help you understand these codes and what they mean. In regards to the P-0300 to 0306 codes, that indicates random misfires are present. Read this article to learn more about the random misfire codes and what causes them. The best advice we can offer is to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete an engine is misfiring inspection first, so they can help you diagnose the issues and recommend the right repairs.

3. DTC's:P0301- P0306, besides the coil packs and plugs, what else can I check to resolve this problem?