Q: Drops in power and dies at stops

I think it's the trottle placement sensor, but my car is dying at stops and revs weird like... drops in pressure or something. I have looked into fuel lines and pressure but nothing seems to help.

Hello there, loss of power and dying when stopped are common issues with your 2006 Chevrolet Impala. The most common causes are are the fuel pump, clogged EGR, vacuum leak, fuel filter, oxygen sensor, wiring harness fault, or an exhaust leak. With your engine running poorly and stalling this vehicle should not be driven until repairs have been made, as it is a safety concern if the engine dies at the wrong time. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the loss of power and stalling problem and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.