Q: DRL System Light on

The DRL System Light is on, which is the front headlights, and lower lights.

3. DRL System Light on

Q: My Dodge Journey cut off while I was driving and didn’t turn back on the light the comes on said hot oil, anyone knows what that m

I believe you are referring to the red oil pressure light. This light will often come on when the engine dies but the key is still turned to the on position. This does not necessarily indicate a problem as long...

Q: Xenon low beam not working

Hello. There is likely an electrical fault on the vehicle side of the wiring harness. Blow fuses or broken wires can plague any electrical system. I recommend having an experienced technician inspect the circuitry concerning the vehicle exterior lighting system....

Q: The Check Engine Light is on but the scanner shows no codes.

The brand, type, quality, and manufacturer coverage of the scanner you bought will dictate how they read the codes. Unfortunately, not all scan tools are created equal. When it comes to hybrid vehicles, you may want to make sure you...