Q: Driving down the road the steering is fine when I start to park it's squeals and it's hard to turn then when I back out of a parki

Driving down the road the steering is fine when I start to park it's squeals and it's hard to turn then when I back out of a parking place it makes that squealing sound and is hard to turn once I'm on the road it's fine again would that would that be the power steering pump or the rack and pinion??

3. Driving down the road the steering is fine when I start to park it's squeals and it's hard to turn then when I back out of a parki