Q: driveshaft has dents -vibrates above 50 mph

I live in Mexico. Can't find a used match. Will a shaft from a Suburban work? about an inch shorter. Maybe add an inch of spline?

3. driveshaft has dents -vibrates above 50 mph

Q: I need a alternator my Vin is 1GCGK23U44F245647 could you tell me if I need a 105 or 145 amp

Assuming the alternator is original, and thus has never been replaced or substituted with a part that is non-original, you can quickly tell which one you have by reading the tag on the alternator. You will see a tag that...

Q: Where is the speed sensor located and how to replace it

Hello, the speed sensor for the speedometer is located on the transmission at the rear extension housing. The housing is the part that the driveshaft slip yoke (front part of driveshaft) would be position at. The sensor is attached with...

Q: Bleeding the brakes on a 98 dodge ram 2500 4wd 4 wheel abs. I read there are two valves that have to be bled off first?

You should first bleed the brakes normally and then hook up a DRB3 scanner and put ABS in bleed function to bleed out ABS system and then bleed system normally at each wheel again. Repeat as needed until all air...