Q: driveshaft has dents -vibrates above 50 mph

I live in Mexico. Can't find a used match. Will a shaft from a Suburban work? about an inch shorter. Maybe add an inch of spline?

A: Try searching inventory at www.car-part.com...

Try searching inventory at www.car-part.com which will also give you the interchange info you have requested. You will probably find a used driveshaft via that website and there is no reason it can’t be shipped via UPS to your locale. All that matters on such a shaft are that the ends be the same and the tubular steel be of the right gauge (i.e., strong enough). Therefore, if you have access to a shaft balancer, welder and so forth you can actually fabricate the part. But, it does have to be carefully balanced. Maybe you can have your existing shaft re-balanced to cancel the effect of the dents? At any rate, search on car-part.com first.