Q: Driveshaft fell out

The long piece that rotates between both the front wheel drive and the rear wheel drive fell completely out and the frame that holds that piece together cracked.

Hi. It sounds like a u-joint has failed on your driveshaft. The drive shaft and the yokes on both ends can be damaged when a u-joint fails completely. At this point, the driveshaft and u-joints will need replaced. The flanges and yokes on the transmission and rear differential will need to be inspected for damage. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, replace the driveshaft and repair any other failing components.

3. Driveshaft fell out