Q: Drives a few blocks and loses gas pedal pressure.

Car fires up fine. Drives a few blocks then loses gas pedal pressure. Hesitates to accelerate.

3. Drives a few blocks and loses gas pedal pressure.

Q: 1999 chevy K150 suburban electrical problems

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several components that will attribute to electrical issues like this. Generally speaking, when you have issues with several electrical systems at once, and not just one or the other, the charging system...

Q: Headlights automatically turn on by themselves at night when the car is off

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the headlight circuitry. This may mean that the sensor, photocell, body control module, replacement headlight, or a fuse/relay has failed. Something is allowing power to be sent...

Q: Q: 4 wheel drive icon is staying on

If the switch for your four wheel drive has broken and your vehicle is now stuck in four wheel drive, it is very likely that the broken switch is the cause of your issue. I would recommend having this switch...