Q: Drives a few blocks and loses gas pedal pressure.

Car fires up fine. Drives a few blocks then loses gas pedal pressure. Hesitates to accelerate.

3. Drives a few blocks and loses gas pedal pressure.

Q: 1996 Chevrolet Corvette cranks but won't start

There are a few possible causes for your concern. Your engine needs several things in order to run properly: Fuel from the fuel tank, spark from the ignition system to ignite the fuel, and pressure in the cylinders generated by...

Q: Knocking engine already change the oil but still doing it

Hello there. Engine knocking is a serious problem with your 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer. The most common cause of engine knocking is low engine oil. You did well by replacing the oil first. Other likely causes of engine knocking are low...

Q: Q: Knocking from engine.

Unfortunately without more information it will be difficult to narrow down why you are experiencing a knocking sound in your vehicle. In my experience Envoys have had many different reasons that could duplicate an engine knock. The most common is...