Q: Drives a few blocks and loses gas pedal pressure.

Car fires up fine. Drives a few blocks then loses gas pedal pressure. Hesitates to accelerate.

3. Drives a few blocks and loses gas pedal pressure.

Q: Q: my car turns over but won't start

You will need to have the spark at the spark plugs checked and the fuel pressure at the fuel rail checked. If there is no spark then you may have a bad coil or ignition module. If there is no...

Q: My 06 Chevy trailblazer gear shift fell off

The shift cable ends go bad and get worn and will come off of transmission or at shift lever connection. You will need to replace the cable end bushing if replaceable or replace entire cable to repair it.

Q: Q: Power problems

Hi. Other owners have reported similar symptoms with their trailblazers. The first and easiest thing to check would be the 125A mega fuse under the hood. This is located right outside the under hood fuse box and has two big...