Q: Driver window not rolling up

Just replaced my driver side window regulator and harness window goes down in increments but will not roll up at all idrive says window fault/not initialize

You have to perform the window initialization procedure when replacing components related to any of the windows. Follow this procedure from BMW.

Control procedure for initialization:

Press the window ’open’ switch beyond the second switching position. The window may open in small increments and stop. Keep pushing the down button until it gets all the way down. When the window has reached the lower final position, keep pressing the switch for at least 15 seconds but not longer than 25 seconds.

Then let go of the button and immediately pull the switch beyond the ’close window’ position. Do not let go of the switch!

The window now moves into the top final position, stops, then moves to the lower final position, stops again and then moves back to the upper final position. The switch must be held in the "pulled beyond engaging point" position during the entire procedure.

Once the window has reached the upper final position, the initialisation is complete.

3. Driver window not rolling up