Q: Q: Driver window

When you turn key to start car the driver side window goes down after a few minutes it will go back up with switch

3. Q: Driver window

Q: water pump replacement. 2011 Buick Lacrosse

Hey there. It does sound as though you need a water pump. Water pumps have very different sealing methods than every other component on your car. This is due to the rotating nature of the pump and the pressure in...

Q: Wheel or Brake problem font end sounds like it coming from the right passenger side

Hello. Since you will need to have the tire repaired or replaced anyway, I recommend having the brakes and front end checked to see what may be causing the noise. Your tire may have cords hanging out of the tire...

Q: Q: Misfiring cylinder

When the on-board diagnostic system picks out specific cylinders for misfires, the ignition and fuel delivery systems must be inspected. A misfire on a single cylinder may involve the spark plug or fuel injector related to that cylinder. In the...