Q: Driver side wheel sticks

I've recently replaced a power steering rack, upper ball joint and 4 control arms on my vehicle and I'm having an issue when the car is jacked up and the wheel is hanging free it will spin but it will catch at a certain point going forwards and reverse and can be forced to go in either direction past where it catches but I'm trying to figure out why. It's also driving very odd. Havent left the driveway so can't be sure if that's just me but something is definitely wrong.

If you have your lower control arm hanging low without support then your front axle outer cv joint may be at a too extreme angle or is binging. I recommend supporting the lower control arm and see if it still binds. If it does then you may have a bad front bearing in the hub or brake rotor is warped. Remove brake caliper and if still binding then replace the hub bearing.

3. Driver side wheel sticks