Q: Driver side heated seats and movement stopped working. Would this be a fuse issue?

My driver seat no longer moves in any direction when hitting the switch. Also, the seat no longer heats up when the seat heater is activated. I don't know if this is an electrical issue or a fuse.

Hi Shakala. Thanks for sending in your question today. It’s possible that either an electrical harness connected to the driver seat is damaged, loose or disconnected, or the fuse or electrical relay that powers that accessory is damaged. I would start by checking the connection under the seat, as sometimes they can come loose. If that appears OK, then an electrical inspection from a professional mechanic would be the best way to resolve this issue.

3. Driver side heated seats and movement stopped working. Would this be a fuse issue?