Q: Driver side electronics not working after heavy rain

I didn't know I had driver side soft door closure would always close doors like it was not connected to special device however the whole driver side door is not operating but locks still work. I don't wanna by a new pse pump if it's a fuse or a pse pump needs to be reset and if I do take it to the auto shop how do I know they won't say I need to replace the pump when it may just need to be rest or a blown fuse?

Hello. You can check if the fuse in question may be blown by removing it to see if the filament is intact. If it is burned out then it will need to be replaced in order to restore functionality to the system. The fuse for that system can be found in the fuse panel located in the engine bay, if not in the interior fuse box. A diagram that will specify which fuse it is will be in the owner’s manual, or on the inside of the fuse panel cover. I would also check to make sure that the PSE system is not low on hydraulic fluid, as that could also cause issues with any of the vehicle’s accessories that are tied to it if it runs low. If you are unsure I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose what exactly may be causing the issues.

3. Driver side electronics not working after heavy rain