Q: Driver side door pwr mirror, pwr window, pwr mirror retract buttons and door interior lights stopped working.

Driver side door has lost power to the pwr mirrors, pwr mirror retract, pwr window buttons and no interior lights that light up pwr buttons. This is just the driver side door....no other electrical issues with other pwr buttons or lights on other doors. Interior illumination/puddle lights on driver door would work when first opening the door and stopped after fully opening door....now everything just mentioned stopped operating.

The window switches only control the input to the window control module and you should be able to have the body computer scanned to see if you just have a defective drivers window switch. I would remove the drivers switch, and then disconnect and check the connector for any corrosion. Then clean and lube with dielectric lube. If the switch is inoperative still, then have a mechanic come and diagnose your electrical system to determine what repairs will fix this.

• Driver side door pwr mirror, pwr window, pwr mirror retract buttons and door interior lights stopped working.