Q: Q: Driver's window not working

The driver's side power window won't roll up. The passenger's side window works.

3. Q: Driver's window not working

Q: My car was misfiring so i replaced spark plugs coil packs and fuel injectors my cylinder 1 is still misfiring what can it be

Since you were first showing misfire on number 5 cylinder and now you are showing misfire on number 1 cylinder. I have to say you introduced a problem on number one cylinder. I suggest first removing and checking the spark...

Q: High pitch whining from alternator.

This can come from a variety of places other than the alternator such as the transmission. Your car should be equipped with what is called a CVT (constant variable speed transmission) which is notorious for making this kind of a...

Q: How do I use the rear window washer in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The rear window washer is responsible for cleaning your rear window. When you use the washer, soapy water is sprayed onto your rear window, and then wiped away. This cleans of dirt and debris from your rear window, which increases...