Q: Driver's side window not working correctly

My driver's side window only goes down halfway. In addition, it goes up very slowly.

A: It sounds like the window is physically bin...

It sounds like the window is physically binding. Look at at the rubber track closely with the window down 1/2 way. Look to see if it has moved or come out of place. The other possibility is the regulator. It is comprised of a system of plastic pulleys, tracks, and cables. If any part of it is broken, the window will not function correctly. If your unable to find the problem, have a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your window issue and diagnose the cause.