Q: Driver's side window not working correctly

My driver's side window only goes down halfway. In addition, it goes up very slowly.

It sounds like the window is physically binding. Look at at the rubber track closely with the window down 1/2 way. Look to see if it has moved or come out of place. The other possibility is the regulator. It is comprised of a system of plastic pulleys, tracks, and cables. If any part of it is broken, the window will not function correctly. If your unable to find the problem, have a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your window issue and diagnose the cause.

3. Driver's side window not working correctly