Q: Driver's side window doesn't shut

The driver's side window in my truck doesn't shut. I looked in the gap and there appears to be a cable unwound in there.

That cable you see is part of the window regulator. These cables break all of the time. When it happens the window motor may turn but the cable will not move the regulator up and down. I typically remove the door panel to make sure that there are no other issues and then replace the regulator assembly. If you aren’t planning on doing this yourself, you can have a certified mechanic come look at your windows and replace the window regulator assembly if needed.

3. Driver's side window doesn't shut