Q: Driver's side seat rocks when I drive

The driver's side seat on my car is rocking when I drive. I have had it fixed three times, and it is broken again. When it's fixed, it is good for a few months and then it rocks again. Now, the dealership has taken it apart so many times that the plastic trim pieces don't stay on correctly. What else can I do?

A: It may be possible to fix your issue by get...

It may be possible to fix your issue by getting a brand new seat assembly installed in your vehicle. This would ensure that all parts are new and functioning properly. It may also be possible to get the dealership to pay for the seat since the issue has happened so many times and they are unable to fix it. Even if the vehicle is not under warranty, the labor on the seat should be under a warranty of some kind. With this in mind, if the issue with the seat is still not resolved after multiple attempts to fix it, the company that performed the service is usually held responsible.

I would recommend visiting the dealership again and expressing the fact that after multiple attempts you are still unsatisfied with your service and request that a new seat be installed in your vehicle.