Q: drive shaft

Just bought this truck from car lot and motor and drive train are under warranty. They replaced carrier bearing. Since then there is a terrible vibration in 2 wheel drive and when in 4 wheel drive feels like it is shaking truck apart

They could have damaged a u-joint while pressing on the bearing, improperly installed the bearing, or improperly re-installed the drive shaft. To check this I would raise the rear axle off the ground and have an assistant drive the truck in 2WD and watch for vibration in the drive shaft to verify the location of the problem.

I am uncertain why the carrier bearing was replaced in the first place, but I suggest you take it back to whomever did the repair and have them correct the problem (especially if it was not present before). If you want to have an unbiased second opinion of the problem before going back tot he dealership, you could have another technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the cause of the shake.