Q: Drive 4 miles in stop and go car will not restart....after 1 hour start, then within 2 miles stalls and will not restart.

After driving 4 plus miles in stop and go traffic, the car will not restart for an hour, then stall.

It is possible that you have an electrical issue with your fuel or ignition system. The ignition coil could be faulty causing the spark plugs to quit firing. The electrical connection to the fuel pump could also be faulty causing the engine to die. I would recommend having a certified technician inspect these two parts of your vehicle for any defects. If any defects are found during this inspection, resolving these issues will likely cause the vehicle to run properly again.

• Drive 4 miles in stop and go car will not restart....after 1 hour start, then within 2 miles stalls and will not restart.