Q: Dr. axle assembly. won't come off trans axle output shaft

Is there any retainers on this the assembly. or shaft the won't allow it to slide off ?

There is a retainer holding axle assembly in. To do this you’ll need a special axle puller to pull the axle out. If you run into any issues or need help with replacing your axle assembly, feel free to contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. One of our mobile technicians can come to your location to do so.

3. Dr. axle assembly. won't come off trans axle output shaft