Q: Doors switch

My doors will unlock but won't lock with the inside switches. Someone told me they bought the actuators weregoing bad.

3. Doors switch

Q: Faulty transfer case

Hello. I have some across this quite a few times on this truck. Most of the time, it is either a failing u-joint or it can be a transfer case slip joint that is binding. The drive shaft needs to...

Q: Do you need to remove radiator to replace water pump

You may not have to, however it will make getting to the water pump much easier. This is a job where it is a matter of convenience if you have the time and patience, however if you are in a...

Q: Why why does the check engine light come on but runs fine until it gets to 2500 RPMs then it stutters

Hi there. It is possible that you could have a bad camshaft or crankshaft position sensor. These sensors keep track of the timing of the engine and send signals to the vehicles PCM. If one of these sensors fails, the...