Q: Doors switch

My doors will unlock but won't lock with the inside switches. Someone told me they bought the actuators weregoing bad.

3. Doors switch

Q: white smoke coming out of tailpipe after changing head gasket engine oil is very low car has tons of power

Hi there. A common problem that occurs after a head gasket is damaged is that valve guides or piston rings will also be damaged. Plus, if the engine was not fully removed and disassembled, it's likely that there is additional...

Q: My truck runs rough/stalls when I turn at low speed and low rpm.

Hi there. In most cases, this will occur due to an obstruction of fuel or the inability to correctly mix the right ratio of fuel to oxygen. This could be due to dirty or clogged fuel injectors, throttle body or...

Q: ABS & Brake Warning Lights combined with Uneven Brake Wear Side v Side

When you look at the brake pads on the right side, if both the inner and outer pads are worn then you have a caliper piston sticking or the brake hose holding pressure to the caliper. To check this...