Q: Doors switch

My doors will unlock but won't lock with the inside switches. Someone told me they bought the actuators weregoing bad.

Hello - if the doors will lock from outside using the key, the actuators are fine, the problem is with the inside switches. Check door locking/unlocking at each door switch, versus lock/unlock ability at the master switch at the driver door (most likely failure point - gets used the most). I would recommend having a Car Does Not Lock/Unlock Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Doors switch