Q: Door windows

I have searched and tried to do as much research as possible and can not find anything.. my window switch shorted out and it melted the plug and wires but no further damage.. is it possible to switch my power windows to crank windows instead of having to rewire the power window plug. If so what do I need or would it be cheaper to just go to a junk yard and buy doors for my truck that are already crank windows

If your truck was not equipped with non power windows then you cannot change them to crank windows. It’s possible to find the parts and wiring harness at a junk yard so you can repair the harness and controls. You will also have to replace the window motor and possibly the regulators.

If you decide to get your power window fixed, consider enlisting a qualified mechanic who can diagnose the issue with the window switch and perform any necessary repairs to get them functioning again.