Q: Door snapping when first opened

The driver's side door is snapping when first opened. I tried using WD-40 to no avail. It sounds like something is catching when it is opened or closed.

A: Hello! That is a common issue that many own...

Hello! That is a common issue that many owners of your particular vehicle face. The popping sound is commonly caused by faulty weld points near the door pockets. The door then slides back and forth a little, due to the broken weld point. The door can be re-secured by the use of a screw in place of the weld point. I suggest that a technician evaluate your door weld points to determine which ones are broken.