Q: Door opens then half way before it fully open it closes.

Door opens then half way before it fully open it closes

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Door opens then half way before it fully open it closes.

Q: Pt cruiser wont start after getting fuel pumped out

Just because you drained the fuel tank, you will still have the diesel fuel in the fuel lines and injectors. It may take several restart attempts to get the fresh gasoline into the injectors and into the engine so it...

Q: Steering not working

Hello. It sounds like your engine drive belt may have broke. If this occurs your engine accessories will no longer spin causing the steering to be hard and the voltage light to come on due to no charging from the...

Q: able to move front passenger tire several degrees when jacked up like i'm turning

If you can move the tire left and right when jacked up without other wheel or steering wheel moving then check the inner tie rod for looseness or the steering rack bushings for wear or bad bushings.