Q: door open lcon flashing and chime beeping wont shut off

i have a 2009 VW Caravelle the right rear skidding door is closed but close door and door icon flashing in read out area and the chime wont stop beeping how do I fix or reset or remove senor etc

It sounds like you most likely have a door switch that thinks the door is open. The door may also have some obstruction that is not allowing it to shut fully. The door panel would need to be opened for full access to different sensors and switches inside. I recommend having the door diagnosed by a technician before any repairs are made. If you would like to have this done for you, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can inspect your door and perform any repairs that are needed.