Q: Q: Door not opening

The passenger's side door will not open.

3. Q: Door not opening

Q: My Ford Ranger 1998 got too hot and I heard a pop.

Hi there. The noise you heard could have been fuel left in the cylinder when the engine was hot and igniting the fuel as an explosion. That is why you saw smoke coming out of the pipe on the engine....

Q: How to close and lock the doors?

Ensuring that your doors are closed and locked is essential for safety while on the road. Thankfully, it’s a simple matter with the Honda Accord. Once everyone is seated in the vehicle, follow these simple steps: Check the Indicator...

Q: Q: How do I use the car finder feature?

The car finder feature is useful when you can’t find your vehicle, such as when it is in a crowded parking garage, or it is dark out. To use the car finder feature, press the Lock button twice on the...