Q: Q: Door not opening

The passenger's side door will not open.

3. Q: Door not opening

Q: My 2004 Ford Explorer has the service engine light on and possible issue EGR

The two components work together to more smoothly recycle partially burned exhaust gases - rather than just dump them into the exhaust and the catalytic converter. The exhaust gas recirculation valve is the actual valve assembly which re-directs exhaust gases,...

Q: Car door alarm sensors keep going off while car is on, because of that I can't even lock my doors when it's off.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. What seem to happen is a door sensor / switch has failed. Turn on the dome light to door and shut all of the doors. See if the light dims after shutting all...

Q: Getting P0107 on OBD-II, mostly when car is in reverse gear and the Check Engine Light switches on.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Check the manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor for any corrosion or burned pins. This is what the P0107 code is coming up for. Check for power to the sensor. Back probe the wires and...