Q: Q: Door not closing

The door latch on the passenger's side is broken, and the door won't close.

3. Q: Door not closing

Q: My car makes a loud humming like whoop sound when I accelerate past 50 MPH and gets louder the faster I coming from front end.

If the noise suddenly appears at 50 mph, then check the brake system as there could be an issue with the brake pads rubbing the rotors. If the noise starts off quiet and gets louder with speed, then check the...

Q: Shake and vibrating when i brake.

This is a common concern and can be tied to one or more of a few problems. If you feel the vibration most while braking, the rotors may be warped. If the vibration is more consistent with high speeds rather...

Q: Q: Alarm

Hello. I think you have a faulty alarm system. You may want to try to disconnect the alarm system and reconnect it to see if you are getting the same problem. I believe your lights and alarm system problems are...