Q: door locks not working, replaced timing module

3 months ago replaced a timing module on my truck. everything worked but wiper delay. Now door locks wont work manually. But after a minute or so after I shut truck off, doors will lock.

A: Hello there, The timing control module oper...

Hello there, The timing control module operates very similar to a body control module. It controls quite a few items such as the power door locks and wipers. When this unit is replaced it needs to be programmed by a factory scan tool to operate properly. This scan tool will recalibrate the door locks and other functions with the new timing module. Feel free to reach out to a qualified technician who will be able to assist you with a proper diagnosis of your door’s locks and make the necessary repairs.