Q: Door locks have to be unlocked manually, steering wheel screams

My car has gone around 180,00 miles. I have an issue with the door locks that couldn't be unlocked with a remote but have to be unlocked manually. Besides this, there is an issue with the steering wheel that makes loud screaming sounds when going up or down. When I remove the key, it moves out of the position automatically. When I turn the car on, it moves back. How these problems could be solved? I appreciate your help.

A: You have two different issues. The door loc...

You have two different issues. The door lock actuators in the doors that have issues need to be replaced. The remotes may need to have the batteries replaced. The steering column actuator has a memory to the key or remote used and will move the column into position, programmed for each remote. If the actuator make noises, then the it may need to be replaced. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair your door lock actuator.