Q: Door lock stuck

My car's door lock is stuck.

3. Door lock stuck

Q: Battery will randomly die overnight

You may have an intermittent problem with the power relay control box staying engaged after the key is turned off. This would require replacement of the relay box controller module. I'd recommend getting some assistance from a professional mechanic to...

Q: Clanking sound beneath car

A clanking sound under the car, especially from the front wheel area over bumps can be coming from a worn stabilizer link or even a faulty strut mount. Chassis ears may need to be used to determine the exact source...

Q: Car door alarm sensors keep going off while car is on, because of that I can't even lock my doors when it's off.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. What seem to happen is a door sensor / switch has failed. Turn on the dome light to door and shut all of the doors. See if the light dims after shutting all...