Q: door lock motors humming,

If I move the manual slide in just the right position , not necessarily full up or down, I can get the motors to stop. None of the switches will lock or unlock the doors. I drove the car, passenger door started humming. Stopped put in Park, shifted into drive, humming stopped momentarily. Duplicated 2 more times. Stopped adjusted manual slide to stop humming, drove on with no noise. Parked car . Opened and shut drivers door OK. Opened and shut left rear door-humming started in that door. Opened right rear door and adjusted slide on left door until humming stopped. Shut right rear door-OK, Opened and shut passengers door -OK

Hi there. It is very possible that the power door lock switch itself is damaged or an electrical relay is damaged, which causes a open electrical current to continually run the power lock motor. However, it could be a short in the motor itself. I would highly recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a power door locks are not working inspection; which will allow them to inspect your Cadillac and pinpoint the source of your issue.

3. door lock motors humming,