Q: Door hanging off side of van

The passenger's side door came off of the track and is hanging on the side of the van.

A: Hello, being that the door won’t close and ...

Hello, being that the door won’t close and is not installed correctly, it would be advisable to not drive the van. Since the door came off track, there must be something that is worn out or broken. It is common for the wheeled guide to wear out and cause excessive play between the guide and the track. To replace this guide the door must be unbolted from the vehicle. Due to the weight and the door being unbolted from the vehicle , you will probably need the aid of a mechanic to perform an inspection of the door to determine what exactly should be fixed.