Q: Door handle not latching

The outside, passenger front door handle is not latching. Door cannot be opened.

The door would have to be checked to see if the door handle became disconnected from the latch rod inside the door, or the handle broke off. The only way to be sure is to take the inside door panel off to see what the cause is. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, run a thorough inspection of your car door. Sometimes a simple clip for the lock rod breaks, and sometimes the latch breaks and needs a replacement.

3. Door handle not latching