Q: Door handle needs repair

The driver's side door handle needs to be repaired. I can open the door from the inside, but not the outside.

As this issue is understandably frustrating, I would recommend scheduling an appointment with a professional to have the door handle inspected and replaced, if necessary. Having all door handles in working order promotes occupant safety, so it’s a good idea to have this replaced at the earliest possible time. Once repaired, try to get your most common passengers in the habit of opening the door with only a finger or two, as opposed to their whole hand. This will make it less likely for the door handle to break in the future as most door handles are made of plastic now.