Q: Door damage

The passenger's side doors were damaged in an accident. The airbag deployed too.

The first step to dealing with a vehicle that has been involved in an accident is to contact your insurance company. They will be able to assist you with finding a reputable body shop capable of repairing any damaged, such as that on your passenger door, that was caused by the accident. Most quality body shops have both experienced technicians to repair the physical damage as well as certified automotive technicians that will have the experience needed to replaced the airbags that have deployed in your Toyota Corolla.