Q: Door damage

The passenger's side doors were damaged in an accident. The airbag deployed too.

Q: How many airbags does my car have, and where are they located?

Your vehicle has six airbags: frontal airbags for both the driver and the front passenger; seat-mounted side impact airbags for both the driver and the front passenger; and roof-rail airbags behind both front seats, to protect both rows of seating....

Q: Vibrates with acceleration just spent 900 on shocks struts suspension repair & 300 brand new tires

Hi Cat. Thanks for contacting us today. I'm sorry to read about these constant problems you're experiencing with the Toyota Corolla. In most cases, a vibration like you're describing is caused by a steering or suspension component failure, or a...

Q: WILL I MAKE IT HOME

You can continue to drive the car but just be sure to check the engine oil level on the dipstick to be sure it is adequate. Although you can drive the car back to Utah, keep in mind that YourMechanic...