Q: Door central locking

Hi basically I have a proton gen 2 the central door ecu Is clicking so I've unplugged it also my stereo has stopped working checked all fusses seem fine so slightly confused

It sounds like you may have a bad ground or a short in one of your window switches causing a relay within the module to try and engage a window motor.

Most window units have a circuit breaker that will turn the circuit off if needed. This cycle of turning on and off the relay may be the noise you hear. Unplug all the window controls and plug in the module. If no noise is heard, plug each window switch in one at a time until the noise is heard to identify the faulty switch.

Water intrusion or a very high internal humidity may be causing a short within the radio and window module. Verify the radio has power and a good ground at the radio connector. If it has both, the radio is probably bad. A certified technician should be able to conduct some electrical tests to find the exact cause of your locking issue and let you know what should be repaired.